Concordia Head Start

Address

1539 Hwy 15
Clayton, LA 71326

(318) 757-4586

Date of Official Change:

August 24, 2010

Description:

Head Start is a federally funded comprehensive pre-school child development program that is designed to meet their emotional, social, health, nutritional, psychological, and developmental needs. It serves low income children from ages three to the mandatory school age and their families throughout the United States.

Hours:

8 am - 3 pm, Monday - Friday

Intake Process:

Application

Program Fees:

No fees.

Languages:

English

Eligibility:

At least (90%) of the children enrolled in Head Start must be from families who meed the HHS income eligibility guidelines. The remaining (10%) of the total enrollment must be children who have been professionally diagnosed as having a disability.

Handicap Accessible?

Yes

Is Shelter?

No

Related Resource

Date of Official Change:

August 24, 2010

Address Listings

Mailing

P O Box 69
Clayton, LA 71326

Physical (Primary)

1539 Hwy 15
Clayton, LA 71326

Contacts

Linda Kerry

Primary Contact

Main Contact

(318) 757-4586

Dorothy Oliver

Exec. Head Start Director

Senior Worker

(318) 757-4586

hstart3@bayou.com

Phone Numbers

Main

(318) 757-4586

Fax

(318) 757-7960

LaSalle CAP

(318) 744-5445

Legal Status:

Educational

Geography Served

    If a location is grayed out it means that only certain areas within it are covered. The areas with complete covereage are listed in black.

  • Louisiana
    • Concordia County
    Edit Service DetailsClick here to see this service (HD-1800) and related services within the Service Tree.

    Geography Served

      If a location is grayed out it means that only certain areas within it are covered. The areas with complete covereage are listed in black.

    • Louisiana
      • Concordia County
      Edit Service DetailsClick here to see this service (H) and related services within the Service Tree.

      Geography Served

        If a location is grayed out it means that only certain areas within it are covered. The areas with complete covereage are listed in black.

      • Louisiana
        • Concordia County
        Edit Service DetailsClick here to see this service (HD) and related services within the Service Tree.

        Geography Served

          If a location is grayed out it means that only certain areas within it are covered. The areas with complete covereage are listed in black.

        • Louisiana
          • Concordia County
          Edit Service DetailsClick here to see this service (P) and related services within the Service Tree.

          Geography Served

            If a location is grayed out it means that only certain areas within it are covered. The areas with complete covereage are listed in black.

          • Louisiana
            • Concordia County
            Edit Service DetailsClick here to see this service (PH) and related services within the Service Tree.

            Geography Served

              If a location is grayed out it means that only certain areas within it are covered. The areas with complete covereage are listed in black.

            • Louisiana
              • Concordia County
              Edit Service DetailsClick here to see this service (T) and related services within the Service Tree.

              Send profile information to an email address.

              Provide your email address to receive information about Concordia Head Start.

              Sent!

              Please enter a valid email address.

              Close this field

              Send a condensed resource profile to your phone via text message (SMS).

              Select your cell carrier and provide your phone number to receive information about Concordia Head Start.

              Sent!

              Please enter a valid phone number.

              Please select a carrier.

              Standard text messaging rates may apply from your carrier. Some mobile carriers are inconsistent in their delivery of provider profiles sent to phones. If you do not receive a message within a few minutes please contact the provider directly for assistance.

              Close this field

              Want to save this page for later?
              Create a free account!

              .